Monday, April 9, 2018

Tea and Roses

This is such a pretty and feminine stamp, I have colored it with my Spectrum noir markers. My hubby bought me a big jar of gems of all different sizes and I always thought when will I ever use these big ones but when laying them out to see how I wanted to use them I picked up one of these big ones and when I laid it on my strip of washi tape it just seemed to work, hopefully it isn't taking away from the stamped image, as I am now seeing that I have already sent the card out.


Hero Arts - Roses in Teacup stamp, colored w/ Spectrum noir markers
Pawsitively Pawsome designs - Mini stitched square die
Martha Stewart - Swirling lace border punch
Paper Studio - Washi tape
Elizabeth Craft designs - Happy Birthday die
Sew pretty paper - cardmaking and papercraft magazine
Wink of stella - Clear on roses
Gems - hobby lobby

Hope you enjoyed a nice weekend and have a great week ahead!

Connie

14 comments:

Diane said...

Greetings Connie, wow what a gorgeous design, love the flowered paper, trim and sequins.

Hugs Diane

Leslie Miller said...

That is such a pretty stamp, so dainty and delicate, and everything you used in your card design is perfect with it!

Louca por porcelana said...

So sweet and feminine,love it!Hugs!

Lori said...

Your teacup is so pretty! Love the addition of the glittery gems!

Donna Phelan said...

Such a pretty image, so delicate, love the way you colored it. That floral DP is so pretty too, great combo!

Darlene said...

Perfect (GO HUBBY!) ... and so vintage beautiful!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is beautiful. I love the very feminine look and I agree, those larger gems fit right in.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Connie this card is really delightful indeed, love it all .... from DP to image to elements added in adornment. Well done!!
Thanks for sharing and for popping over too!
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

Beth Norman said...

Such a sweet card. How nice of DH to buy you craft supplies. He rocks in my books. They look great! The image is lovely and coloured up well. Have a great day!

Birgit said...

What a lovely card this is Connie! The floral tea cup image is so sweet and the big gems were the perfect finishing touch. A lovely and elegant card!

Debbie said...

a beautiful card and i think you have the second best hubby on earth. mine being first of course!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, I love the sweet roses with the tea cup! How pretty! The background paper is so nice... and the rhinestones finish up this card perfectly!

Lowcarb team member said...

Love the design and colour of this card ...

All the best Jan

Lady Jane said...

Wow this is so pretty. I love the gems and the rose stamp. hugs, lj