Sunday, February 11, 2018

Sending Sunshine

I have been gone Friday night and all day Saturday at an If: Gathering . Our Church hosted it once again for this area, they had it in Austin and simulcast it all over the world so everyone can participate at the same time.  We had over 80 women at our church. So I haven't had the chance to get anything done for my challenges but I will be working on that this afternoon :) Instead I have a card I made for my hubby's niece that so hates winter and would love to live somewhere warm all year around :)  I colored it with pencils this time.


Inky Antics - Butterflies and Gardens stamp set colored w/pencils
Spellbinders - Marvelous Squares and Grommet tags dies
Brads

We woke up to a sheet of ice out there, since they treated the roads the news was saying there are slick spots but all sidewalks ect. were very icy and there had been a few accidents so they made the call not to have church today so no one would slip and fall.  It seems to be melting now so that is nice, don't like that ice stuff.

Hope you have a blessed Sunday,
Thanks so much for stopping by,

Connie


9 comments:

Kim said...

The If Gathering sounds fascinating. How wonderful to have that many women at your church and to have others tune in from all over the world. This is a pretty card, Connie. It is filled with lovely sunshine.

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Connie! Your soft coloring has produced a lovely look for your beautiful stamp image. It’s a wonderful card. xx

Debbie said...

such a pretty card, i like the sentiment. there has been a lot of ice around here too with all the high and low temperatures!!

the gathering sounds nice for you!!!

Lady Jane said...

I love your card. The coloring looks so pretty. Hugs, LJ

Darlene said...

Beautiful! I have no doubt this pretty creation will bring a 'ray of sunshine' into her life each time she looks at it! Great job!

Beth Norman said...

Lovely scene. I like the way you added your sentiment below your image.

Donna Phelan said...

What a beautiful scene! I would love to sit and have my morning coffee or an evening glass of wine right smack dab in the middle of it all! Guess I'll have to work extra hard in my own gardens this year! This is lovely!

Leslie Miller said...

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood... on your card! A girl can dream, and this is a nice reminder of better days to come. The sentiment is perfect with it.

Anonymous said...

Connie, I'd love to take a walk in that little garden scene. So tranquil!