Saturday, December 23, 2017

Snowy Christmas

I was given this embossing folder from a cardmaking friend who was downsizing her stash.




Cuttlebug - embossing folder
Hot off the press - Cardmakers Christmas Clear and frosted overlays
Jot - Pearls

We did wake up too an inch of snow this morning, it has just finished snowing and now it is warming up so it should melt today.  It was a pretty scene to wake up to :)

Bad news, I caught my hubby's cold and I feel pretty miserable.  Usually someone in our family gets sick around the holidays.

Hope this finds you healthy and happy and enjoying the long weekend!

Connie

5 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Your cards are lovely! That embossing folder is very pretty and perfect for Christmas card! DH came home from work last night with a cold. I hope you feel better soon!

Louca por porcelana said...

I hope you get better,Connie!Those cards are great!!!Love them so much!

Lowcarb team member said...

So sorry to read you've caught your husbands cold.
Get well soon wishes, hope you feel well enough to enjoy the holidays.

Merry Christmas Wishes

All the best Jan

Beth Norman said...

Lucky you. Score! Nice cards you made with your embossing folder. Looks great.

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, I would not give up that embossing folder! In fact, I think I might have it. The clear overlays are so pretty and perfect with it. All gorgeous cards! I'm sorry to hear you've come down sick at Christmas. It used to happen to me every year. I'd get all frazzled and worn out from working and trying to do Christmas and then my resistance would go down. I hope it doesn't last long, Connie.