Monday, December 19, 2016

Smile

My great niece turned 4 a few weeks ago and this is the card I sent to her, I thought this girl was cute and she reminds me of her fun personality. The little flowers stamped in the corners of the image is from the same stamp set as is the sentiment. I found this paper that I thought went good with the flowers, added a few sequins and I was done.



Hot off the press -- Janie's girls stamp set, image flowers and sentiment colored w/markers
Spellbinders -- Labels 29 and Labels Trio dies
Raspberry Road designs paper from cardmaking and papercraft magazine
Sequins

Busy week ahead, I imagine for you too.
Thanks for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

13 comments:

Hussena said...

Such an adorable card! Love your coloring and the pattern paper you used.

Daniela said...

Oh, I'm far too sure that she'll enjoy it so much !

Hope your week is off to a great start Im sending blessings of Joy to you, we'll meet again before than Christmas arrives :)

Xx Dany

Darlene said...

Oh my gosh ... toooooo cute and just perfect! Great job my friend!

Lowcarb team member said...

Cute, cute, cute ...

Yes, this week just before Christmas does get busy doesn't it.
Make sure you take some time out to sit and enjoy a cuppa.

All the best Jan

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

The way you stamped the little flowers in the corners makes them look like decorative brads, to me. Very fun card!

Janice said...

Such a cute image, perfect for a 4 year old!

Kim said...

This card is so very cute, Connie. Your grand niece is going to love it.

Unknown said...

Peek-A-Boo! lol Super cute, super sweet. It's just precious!!!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Connie, what a darling card and I know your little niece will love it.
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the new year. Thank you for your friendship!! You are a blessing and a joy. xo

Debbie said...

What an adorable card!! I have two great nieces I adore, 1 is fun and the other is 4 going on 40. 1 brunette 1redhead - they could not be more opposite!!!

Leslie Miller said...

This darling little girl and your sweet card made me smile this morning! I just know your grand-niece will love it!

Anonymous said...

Ho Ho Ho Connie! So good to see you! I haven't been making many cards lately except some Christmas ones. Crocheting is currently my super power! ♥

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Connie,
This is adorable!! And perfect for a little girl that age!! I bet she loved it!!
Thanks again for stopping by as often as you do!!
Hugs,
Deb