Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas

One of the ladies in my stamping group was trying to down size some of her supplies and she sent me a few stamps and this shepherd stamp was one of them.  She also sent along some foam glittered stars, which I applied over the star that was on the stamp.  I stamped a few small stars for the sky and added a touch of shimmer to them.  Sponged on some ink to ground them.


Stampendous -- Shepherd's Peace stamp
Hero Arts -- All occasion messages (star stamp)
Spectrum -- glitter pen
Distress ink - Hickory smoke

I want to wish each and everyone of you that stop by my blog and give such encouragement and friendship to me, the most Blessed Christmas, as we celebrate the birth of our Savior. May you enjoy time with family and friends.

Hugs,
Connie

12 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Connie, this is a most beautiful card. I like your new-to-you stamp with the added stars on top and the big foam star! It is really striking in its simplicity. Merry Christmas!

Daniela said...

Dearest Connie
I'm sending you my Best Wishes for a very Merry Christmas to you and your family !

Blessed be

Xx Dany

CherylQuilts said...

Connie, what a simply beautiful card with the silhouette image of the shepherds as they were looking for the promised Messiah! I love the sentiment and your beautiful star, and I love how you've added some shading to the image. Beautifully done, sweet friend! I wish you and Greg and your family a blessed and joyous Christmas Eve and Christmas! Hugs and love! xoxo

Unknown said...

This is just the loveliest! Peace~~

Christine said...

I love this stamp with shepherds & stars & the sentiment is just perfect along with them! Truly beautiful & special to celebrate the birth of our Saviour!
God bless you & your loved ones this Christmas season!

Lowcarb team member said...

Peace and goodwill to all ...
A lovely card.

Merry Christmas wishes

All the best Jan

Hussena said...

Merry Christmas to you your family, Connie. Your card is just beautiful. Love the stars with all that sparkle.

Janice said...

A beautiful card Connie, how lovely to gain from your friend's downsizing!
Merry Christmas to you 🎄

Linda Carson said...

I really love that image and how beautifully you added sparkle with the stars! Hope you had a very Merry Christmas Connie!!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Connie,
Beautiful!!
Merry Christmas!! I hope you were able to spend it with those that you love!!
Hugs,
Deb

Leslie Miller said...

What a beautiful stamp, and she knew you would use it well. I love this CAS card. The stars are a perfect addition!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a precious card Connie. Love it! What a great score that was from your friend. :)