Sunday, June 5, 2016

Sunset over lake

I was going to share some more pictures from our trip but that would take too much time to sort through so I thought I would post pictures of the little park we walk around close by our house. One evening we decided to go out and take pictures here because the sky looked so neat and hubby thought it would make for a pretty sunset.

I am still learning how to set up this camera, I think I take better day time shots but these were pretty neat.



As you know the sky can turn constantly at sunset.




Lastly, you just have to get one with the ducks going off into the sunset :)



Be sure to stop by tomorrow I have another post for the DiesRus blog.
Have a wonderful Sunday!!

Thanks for dropping in today!

Connie

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots, makes me want to be there every night :)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic pictures Connie.

Donna Ellis said...

How beautiful the silhouettes are in these photos, Connie! I admire that you were able to take a photo into the sun and still come up without the glare. Thank you for sharing these! hugs, de

Leslie Miller said...

Every one of these photos is an absolute treasure! I'm rendered speechless. Thanks so much for sharing these, Connie.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

How beautiful! TFS!

Linda Walker said...

These photos are so pretty Connie! I love photographing sunsets. It changes by the second! I think I took over 100 shots once of a sunset by the ocean! I'd love to catch the sunrise too but boy I don't enjoy getting up in the dark! Enjoyed your photos, Linda

Linda Walker said...

These photos are so pretty Connie! I love photographing sunsets. It changes by the second! I think I took over 100 shots once of a sunset by the ocean! I'd love to catch the sunrise too but boy I don't enjoy getting up in the dark! Enjoyed your photos, Linda

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Connie, what amazing photos, and you are right that sunsets change by the second! They are divine, and I love each one you've captured and shared! Oh the beauty God has given us here on earth! Looking forward to your next post for DiesRUs! Hugs, sweet friend!

Janice said...

Amazing photos Connie, such beautiful sunset.
Janice x

Lowcarb team member said...

They are lovely photo's Connie.
Love them all but especially the last one with the ducks!

All the best Jan

Debbie said...

awww, it's a pretty spot and i really enjoyed your images. our sunsets have been kinda' blah lately.....except for last night, i saw pictures on Facebook and it was amazing. i happen to miss it!!!!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Absolutely beautiful photos!! Thanks so much for sharing and for stopping by!!

Hugs,
Debbie

Daniela said...

What stunning shots, my adorable friend, they're truly terrific, thanks most sincerely for sharing them with us !

Hope your week is off to a good start I wish you most wonderful days to come, sending hugs and more hugs to you

Xx Dany