Friday, January 8, 2016

Happy Happy Happy

I went with yellow flowers for my friends card, they are made from punches I shaped them using a stylus and a foam pad and added some veins to the punched leaves as well. With a sponge applicator I added some ink on the flowers. The tag came with my cardmaking and papercraft magazine.


Damask Rose -- paper
Tag -- Country Diary of Edwardian lady from Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine
Spellbinders -- Baby bunting die (banner)
Martha Stewart -- Flower, tag and leaf punches
Distress ink -- Wild honey on flowers
Pearl Pen -- Bronze for flower centers
Our Daily Bread design -- mini tags sentiment stamp
Fiskars -- corner rounder punch

It is suppose to be a cloudy rainy Friday and Saturday for us, then changing to snow Saturday night, sounds like a great weekend to stay inside and get some crafting done.  Hope you all have a great weekend.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and your sweet comments,

Connie

7 comments:

Debbie said...

connie....your attention to detail is really amazing in these cards!!! i like the colors and the softness and all the different techniques you used, it makes this pretty card so special!!!!

Daniela said...

And I'm so happy happy happy with and for you, your friends are so fortunate, darling !
I hug you with all my heart
Dany

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Connie, what a beautiful card, and I love the yellow...and am happy too to see how you've made such beautifully shaped flowers! Yay! It's a gorgeous card with this sweet long tag, and I love the damask Rose paper. Stunning. And it definitely sounds like a weekend of crafting to me. Hugs, sweet friend!

Christine said...

That's a lovely cheerful yellow! Makes me think of spring!
Well done Connie!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Connie, your card is gorgeous. I love the steps you used to create this beauty. Your talents are incredible and you always inspire. We are cold here too and predicted to be really cold all weekend. I am planning to create away indoors.
Blessings for a great weekend. Celeste xo

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Connie! I especially love the leaves. Which cardmaking papercrafting magazine do you read? I've seen a few of them at B&N. Have a lovely evening!

Leslie Miller said...

That's soooooo pretty, Connie! I just love the yellow flowers and the yellow background. One of my favorite colors because it's so cheerful. Enjoy your crafty weekend!