Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Family

Good Morning!!  I have been away since last Friday.  We went home to Michigan to see our family, I forgot to get pictures with my hubby's side but I thought I would share a picture of my siblings.  My oldest brother hosted this years get together and we met at a hotel in Southern Michigan.  We were hoping to be able to hang out around the pool and have a day off fun together but the pool was down for repairs.  They let us use their meeting room for 4 hours so we could all be together in one room so that was nice.  So sad not everyone could come but when you have a large family it is hard for everyone to be able to get away, 21 couldn't make it.



Here is a picture of all of us that could make it.


I think of everyone made it we wouldn't have gotten everyone in one picture.
Lastly one of me and the hubby alone.


I am so thankful that we all still can get together at least once a year and get caught up on each other and enjoy just being together.

I have no cards made at the time and in fact I am behind, will have to make at least one belated birthday card.  Hope to get sometime to get that done soon.

Thanks so much for stopping by and hope your having a wonderful week!

Connie

11 comments:

Kelly-Anne said...

Oh Connie, spending time with family is so very special!
I'm glad you got some photographs - how you will treasure them in the years to come!
Blessings to you and enjoy some card making!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Connie, how precious to have spent time with your family! I loved seeing the photos of you all, and what a family reunion it was - lots of generations there!! I especially love the one with you and your dear husband - what a precious photo...and what wonderful memories! Hugs!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Nice family pictures Connie. So glad you had a chance to see your siblings.

JeanneLee said...

Hi Connie, LOVE seeing families together!

Christine said...

How terrific to get together! You do have a big family circle
And it must be fun to catch up!

Debbie Harris said...

Ph Connie, I loved seeing you with some of your family! Nice looking group and to think that 21 of them didn't show up. I loved the photo of the six of you siblings, sweet.
You have a contagious smile, beautiful. :-)

Thank you for sharing with us.
Debbie

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

It's always so special to be able to get together with family. I'm sure you have sweet memories from your time together.

Alex said...

Wow ~ you did have a big get-together!
I bet that was fun! It is lovely to have family time. You look happy in the pics, Connie!
Blessings!

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Spending time with family is so wonderful, especially when you live far away! Love the family portraits - a beautiful family! Hugs xo Karen

Stamping With Bibiana said...

great family moments! nice to see you as well
hugs bibiana

Leslie Miller said...

You all look like such a happy, friendly bunch and, Connie, you have such a pretty smile! It must be fun to have all those siblings and it's certainly nice to be able to get together with them. Thanks for sharing the pics. I enjoyed this!