Friday, February 6, 2015

Thank you

I want to thank all of you that have signed up to follow my blog, it is so nice to have you here.  Kelly Deal do you have a blog I could visit?  I don't see anything when I click on your name?

This thank you went to my Secret Sister I had last year, after the reveal she had went to help get her son settled into a new area and so I waited until she got back to send this to her.

The glitter heart wasn't quite that dark in person.  The paper came with it's own glitter, which gave me the idea to add more with the ribbon and heart :)


DCWV -- Linen Closet paper
JoAnn Crafts Essentials -- Layered Sentiment
Spellbinders -- Lables 18, Rose creations dies
Glittered heart and ribbon was from two separate cardmaking friends
Craftaroo -- Rhinestones
Jolee's -- mini flower gem pearls (flower centers)

Our temps will be warming up again for a couple of days, hope to get outside and do some walking now that I am feeling a little better.  Hope if you have been hit by one of these bugs going around that you are quickly recovering.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,

Connie

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Beautiful colors, Connie! May you have a wonderful weekend!

Visits With Mary said...

Very Pretty!

Leslie Miller said...

Don't you just love DCWV? Pretty colors, and a girl can always use a little extra glitter! Bet this brightened her day!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

It's very pretty. It looks like cloth!

Stamping With Bibiana said...

lovely card love the blue, tan and green tones.
bibiana

Me, My Stamps and I said...

OH my, how pretty!!!
tfs:)

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Connie. Love the pretty background paper. The blue and tan hues look wonderful together. Pretty flower embellishments.

SarahGeorge said...

Pretty card Connie with a beautiful design paper. And the label carrying the flowers is so cute :)