Thursday, January 29, 2015

Hunkydory

I found out about Hunky dory a year or so ago after I had bought a subscription to a English Magazine that had papers and these die cut clipart in them, which already had the silver framing. Since then I see Hot off the press sales their beautiful products.

I needed a quick card to send to a lady in the church that took a fall and has been diagnosed with all kinds of back problems that are inoperable. I like these clipart images when you need a quick card. The doily in the background I think I purchased at the $ store and I just inked it pink.



Hunkydory -- Flutterby wishes, papers and image
Martha Stewart --  crochet flower punch all over the page punch
Doily, inked with pink
Doodlebug design -- stamped sentiment

Still fighting this cold and it is cloudy and windy outside, I think that calls for a day of just hanging out on the sofa with my furbabies.  Hope your week is well.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,

Connie

4 comments:

Visits With Mary said...

Beautiful card, it will brighten your friends day!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Beautiful card Connie. Love that clip art with the pretty roses. The crochet flower punched panel looks lovely.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, so beautiful! My goodness, those roses! Love the pretty pink doily and the border, too. Your friend will appreciate your thoughtfulness.

SarahGeorge said...

Lovely pink card. Hope she would've felt very special and also comforting