Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve

Are you ready for the celebration of our Lord's birth?  I so enjoy our Christmas eve service, such a great preparation for our hearts!

I have a few more cards to share some for my nieces and nephews and their families and the Joy cards were for my Aunt's and Uncles.


Scrapbook calendar clipart, I mounted the images on cardstock to strengthen them and then popped them up on the card.
Spellbinders -- A2 matting basics A and ribbon banners
Adam Prescott -- sentiment stamp
Stickles added to the tree and wreath


Scrapbook calendar die cut (angel)  background clipart
Adam Prescott -- sentiment stamp





My mind's eye-- O Christmas tree paper
Spelllbinders -- Font one dies
I added the glitter to the letters using the Xyron, it didn't work as well as I had hoped it would, glitter was still every where, I need buy some glittered embossing powder.
Using the paper for my backgrounds made these quick to make, I needed to get them out in the mail.

Thanks so much for stopping by, wishing you peaceful moments to reflect on the greatest gift we were ever blessed to receive!!

Connie

3 comments:

Cathymac said...

Your nieces and nephews will love their cards, Connie! Have a blessed Christmas and a very joyous New Year!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Connie, your nieces and nephews...and their parents...surely will love these cards and how much love you put into them! Yes, I LOVE Christmas, and we had a wonderful Christmas Eve service too that really helped us focus on the true meaning of CHRISTmas! Thanks, Connie, and wishes for a joyous new year!! Warm hugs!

Linda Carson said...

You sure have been busy making cards! Receiving handmade cards are the best! I know your family will enjoy these beauties!