Thursday, November 6, 2014

Autumn cards

I think I love making Autumn cards the most because I love this time of year :)

My girlfriend that had done cardmaking in the past but decided not to do it anymore gave me some blank cards and in that package were some papers that she had started but never did anything with, on the first card she had added the sentiment to the paper but never did anymore so I just used that piece and added a flower and leaf.


Spellbinders-- Delicate Asters, foliage and fall foliage dies
twine
Stickles -- vinage photo

My next card I stamped some on the background and stamped the leaves on separate papers, colored them with markers and hand cut them and gave them some dimension.


Stampin up leaves set from 1997, sorry I don't have the name of the set
K&co. paper

Things have been quite busy around here once again, as you can tell by the time between postings but I hope to keep on track from here.

Hope your week is going well and thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and let me know what you think, so good hearing from you,

Connie

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi Connie! I love your pretty Autumn cards - perfect colors for this lovely season.

Hugs to you!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Pretty Fall cards Connie. Love the designer paper on the first one. Perfect colors. The collage of images look nice on the second... also like the orange/yellow paper.

Marie-Louise said...

Very pretty cards Connie.

Leslie Miller said...

What a nice little package from your friend! You turned these into beautiful cards, Connie. I love fall cards, too. Such a beautiful season.

Stamping With Bibiana said...

another pretty one...
bibiana

Linda Carson said...

Lovely fall cards Connie! You just can't beat the beautiful fall colors!