Monday, November 25, 2013

Dogwood blossom

I wasn't sure what the center of the dogwood blossoms looked like until I googled the image.  Well this isn't quite how the centers looked but I thought this flower soft was the closet thing I had.  I just colored the branch and the leaves with markers.  I gave it to my girlfriend at church yesterday, she said she has kept every card I have made her :)



Memory Box -- Twirling Vine Frame and Dogwood Blossom dies
DCWV -- Wild Splendor paper
Taylored Expression -- Many mini occasions stamp set
Martha Stewart -- Tag punch
Flower soft -- Sunshine yellow

Had a very busy weekend so I didn't get any time to work on cards, hopefully I can get some time this week, we have canceled craft night and ladies bible study so I just might be able to take that time and get caught up on what needs to get done.

It is very cold this morning, below freezing, hope you are warmer where you are at and that this start of your week is going well. 

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and your sweet comments,

Connie

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Connie, this card is stunning! The delicate white die cuts look beautiful against the green bg, and I love the soft colors.

Stephanie said...

Oh Connie, this is so beautiful! I absolutely love it :) Happy Thanksgiving, sweet friend. Love and hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, Connie, so pretty. This makes me think of spring and sunshine. What a fantastic die set. The branch and everything are so realistic. The flower center looks perfect, too.

Shirley said...

Are you kidding? The FS is the perfect add for those! Have a Dogwood in my backyard. Your is beautiful and the frame lovely!