Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Birthday Boy

This card is for my Great Nephew who turned 7.  I cut the hills with decorative scissors and used dimensional adhesive on the dino, tree and "sun"sentiment.



Nitwit stamps and papers, images all colored with markers
Provocraft Decorative scissors

We are in the middle of a heat wave, our heat index has been near 100 the last couple of days, almost hard to breathe when doing anything outside, even in the mornings.

Hope your all able to stay cool,
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,
Connie

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is definitely a fun card for any boy. Thanks for sharing with us :)

Hugs to you!

SarahGeorge said...

Truly innovative! I'm sure your great nephew loved it :).

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Connie. Great images and papers.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

totally CUTE!!!!!
tfs:)

Linda Carson said...

Absolutely adorable!