Tuesday, February 12, 2013

You're Dino Mite


Nitwits collections-- Dinosaur stamp, colored with copics (dinosaur and tree) have been cut out , dinosaur dimentional adhesive
Faded Jeans Distress inks for the sky
Fiskar Grass punch
Spellbinders -- oval die tht I cut twice to get that shape under dinosaur
Faux stitching around base (grass) to match the stitching on the stamps

I colored the sentiment stamp in with distress inks and it came out all modeled like that but I left it thinking it might make for an interesting effect since I was going for the sentiment to be like the sun.

My Lighthouse card  that I posted a couple of days ago won the shining light challenge over at Our Daily bread designs.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, Connie, this is such a cute little dinosaur and you've given him the perfect setting. I really like the sentiment circle, too.

Linda Carson said...

cute, cute, cute!! Congrats on your ODBD win today!! woohoo! Enjoy your shopping spree!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Connie. Love the darling dino. Great scene.

Ivanka said...

Adorable!!!!