Sunday, February 17, 2013

ODBDSLC142 Animals

Our Daily Bread Challenge this week was animals and you were allowed to use Birds :)  You can find out about the challenge that ends tonight Here .  I was able to get some time last night to do this card, so I am getting it in just in time.


I love this bird on a branch and I love it more that I could cut it out with it's own die, that makes it so much easier. It has been colored with copics and Dick Blick art markers.

Our Daily Bread designs -- You will find Refuge stamp set and Chickadee die
DCWV-- Crafty stack paper
Spellbinders-- Floral Ovals die
Heartfelt creations-- vintage floret die, also made by spellbinder, added Cinnamon stickles to the flower centers
Martha Stewart-- leaf punch, I did a little scoring on them to add some veins
Inkadinkado-- Greetings/Salutations sentiment stamp

Well I am off to get ready for church I just wanted to get this posted this morning just incase anyone else wants to do the challenge before it ends tonight!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by, and leaving your comments :)
Connie

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a pretty card. A great image for a get well card, and I love the matching flowers.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful card Connie!! I love your colors, the coloring of the chickadee and your matching flowers!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty Connie. Love the sweet bird all cut out. The flowers look great. Nice lay-out.