Monday, June 11, 2012

More time

I so wish I had more time to do this over but with my sprained ankle and needing to get this in the mail I had to be happy with what I did, I was going for a vintage look and drawing colors from the papers but realized doing a red brick wall was a little too much.  I have had this bike stamp from Inkadinkado for quite some time, and finally let it see some ink.


I colored the image with pencils and added a little marker on the red brick trying to fix it,
K&co. Classic K papers
EK Success scalloped punch
Spellbinder ribbon banners
Hero arts Birthday messages stamp set
Lace from Sabrina
Stickles on the flowers

Hope you all enjoyed a great weekend, and your week is a good one,
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,
Connie

7 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

Connie! I think the card looks amazing!! What a gorgeous image, and your coloring is beautiful.
I'm so sorry that you have sprained your ankle. :(

Cheryl said...

OMGosh, Connie, I keep looking at this card trying to figure out what you don't like about it, and I'm bumfuzzled! I think it's GORGEOUS! Beautiful coloring and all the bright colors against the neutral bg papers is fantastic! Hope you get better soon!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous card Conne. That bike image is awesome and I LOVE the coloring! Even without the bricks, it looks realistic! Awesome job! Hope your ankle feels better soon!

Leslie Miller said...

I really love this, Connie, and I have to say I think the red wall is great! Super cute image, and you did a beautiful job with the coloring.

Sarah said...

Cute card! Your coloring looks great, and the colors are just so summery and vibrant.

Sorry to hear about your sprained ankle! I hope it is feeling better soon.

Beate said...

Connie, the card is beautiful!
Hugs and smiles

Me, My Stamps and I said...

gorgeous card!!!!
I love the coloring!!!
tfs:)