Sunday, June 3, 2012

1st Wedding Anniversary

Yes it has been one year since my daughter was married, wow did that go by fast.


Sorry about the poor picture, I have already given this to them and just checked my pictures afterwards.

Basic Grey Lilykate paper pack
Spellbinders classic ovals lg and lacey ovals dies
Tattered floral dies from Sizzix (tim holtz)
Button from my stash
Twine from LSS
Fiskar border punch
Fiskar Just married quotes for sentiment stamp

I was so honored to be mentioned on the Our Daily Bread designs blog post  here this past week. They have a new stamp set out this week too, drop by and take a look.

Wishing you all a wonderful week,
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

7 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

It's amazing how fast a year goes by these days! I remember when she got married. Beautiful anniversary card with a most heartfelt sentiment.

Susan (rainy) said...

Has it really been a year!?! You've made them a beautiful card to celebrate.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

This is just a darling card!!!!
I really love the sentiment!!!!
tfs:)
and for a wonderful couple on their first year-happy Anniversary!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Connie. Love the layered flower! That quote is fabulous. Happy Anniversary to your daughter! :o)

Krystal Kats said...

Connie that is very pretty I am sure they will love it. Congrats to them, I hope they will have a wonderful life together. Hugs

Cheryl said...

Congrats on the mention over at ODB! The card they featured is gorgeous! Your daughter's card is just lovely, too, and that quote is perfect for the occasion.

Beate said...

Happy Anniversary to your daughter and son-in-law! Your card for them is beautiful.
Hugs and smiles