Tuesday, April 17, 2012

You're the star

This is for my 17 year old great nephew, guy cards are hard to do but teenage boy cards are even harder... guess I need to invest in more stuff for that age group.



Sentiment is from HOTP Cardmakers card quotes. Yellow chalk to hightlight the word star.
K&co. paper
Spellbinders Long classic rectangles small dies
Imagination Project Coaster stars
Distress Tea Dye ink

Beautiful sun shining morning, the birds are singing, all is well :)

Hope you are enjoying a good day too,
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

5 comments:

Beate said...

I think it looks wonderful! I bet he will love it.
Hugs and smiles

Susan (rainy) said...

Its a great masculine teenage card, Connie. You're right, too, that age and gender is one of the hardest cards to make. But, you've met the challenge wonderfully.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great card Connie. Love the stars and the yellow chalk highlighting the word.

Debby said...

I think you did great!!teenagers sure are hard to please,lol

Cheryl said...

I have the hardest time with boy cards. This one is fabulous! Love the stamp.