Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Get Well

I can't remember the techniques name but I was positive I saw this on Beate's Blog but for the life of me I can't find it and  I can't remember it's name, but you cut the outside of the image and then place the spellbinder die so that you cut around it..... don't know if you understood that at all, so I will just have to show you my results, first time trying the technique so I didn't go all out, will have to try it again sometime going a bit bigger.



Inkadinkado Bird Assortment stamp set (see how the flower on the right has been cut around so it hangs outside the framing.
Broken China stickles on the flowers
Labels Nine Spellbinder die
DCWV Linen Closet paper
Offray Ribbon

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Connie

2 comments:

Susan (rainy) said...

Not sure of the name either, Connie, but love the little flower that you chose to cut around. Beautiful card.

JeanneLee said...

Hi Connie, Happy New Year! I am trying to check my fave blogs more often this year!
Love this card...the color, beautiful. Its sad o say, but I think I have this set and have never used it! Time to break it out!