Friday, November 11, 2011

Thankful

I am so Thankful to all our Men and Women in the Military, especially those putting themselves at harms way so that we can be safe and secure.  Pray for their safety and also for their families left behind to take on all that comes up day to day.

My card today is for my great niece who is in her teens, the style reminds me of the 60's & early 70's, but some of that stuff is making a come back right :)


The paper is from K&co.
All the images and sentiment are stickers from the scrapbook calendar.
Spellbinder circle die on the telephone and Ek success circle punch for the sentiment with brad in the center of the flower.
Ek success corner punch.

Poor Peanut hasn't been feeling well since we got home from Michigan, she has thrown up a couple of times, but we are thinking it is from eating to fast when she hadn't been eating much while we were on our trip.  She didn't get as much sleep while we were gone either so we think she is making up for it all now, sure hope that is all it is.  Maybe those trips are going to be too much for her to do anymore.


I thought I would leave you with a picture from our trip, of course pictures never do things justice but I just loved the colors on this tree!

Have a great weekend,
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,
Connie

No comments: