Monday, November 28, 2011

Alien Birthday

Image is from the Print Artist CD
Framed it with the Spellbinder Inverted Scalloped Square
I thought this K&co. paper worked great for sky
Studio G sentiment
The star is from the same package that my sister sent me, I added yellow stickles to it to give it some shine



I didn't make it through church yesterday, I took some medicine to hopefully keep me from coughing and sneezing and it hit me like a ton of bricks, so I don't know how well my cards went over at the sale, will let you know when I hear.

Still trying to get better, boy this cold really hit me hard.  Yesterday all I did after coming home from church is just lay on the couch and I slept on and off all day and then was still able to go to bed last night and sleep a whole night, that is really unusual for me.

Today is all cold and gloomy, makes me want to just go back to bed, but I should try to get a little bit accomplished today, and see how I do.

Hope you all enjoyed a wonderful and relaxing weekend,
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by,
Connie

3 comments:

Beate said...

I hope you feel better soon, Connie! Your card is super cute!
Hugs and smiles

Shirley said...

Hope you are feeling better, Connie, and your card is just too too cute!

Susan (rainy) said...

Darling card, Connie. Sure hope you are feeling better soon.