Monday, October 17, 2011

Robotz

Robotz Cricut Cartridge, I added a bit of dots here and there, this is for a pre teen nephew.

I used the sketch from Papercrafts card ideas page 138.

On the spellbinders Labels nine I embossed with silver embossing powder twice to give it that sheen, it was hard to take a picture and not get a reflection even with the flash off.

Sassafras paper for the background, used what was in my scraps for the actual robot.



The sentiment is from Hero Arts and I added Melissa Frances glass glitter to the center.
Martha Stewart punch border from tan cardstock.

Woke up this morning to a very chilly 48 degrees, oh my, we had 80's yesterday..... Fall is in the air :)
Wishing you a wonderful week ahead,
Thank you for all the kind comments on my dragon card, and for taking the time to stop by,
Connie

5 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

Hello my friend! Connie, this is such a fun card and that robot.....so cool looking. Absolutely erfect for a little boys card. Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Susan (rainy) said...

A perfectly wonderful card for a pre-teen. So fun!

Beate said...

Adorable card!!!

Debby said...

fantastic ,fun card Connie!

deb said...

Fun card! I have that cartridge, have yet to use it.